smhs69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose McLaughlin Denman

2 posters

Go down

Rose McLaughlin Denman Empty Rose McLaughlin Denman

Post  Rose (McLauglin) Denman Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi Everyone, It may have been 40 years since I've last seen some of you so I am looking forward to attending the reunion this summer. I'm feeling like an idiot right now as I couldn't figure out for a few minutes why I couldn't login until I discovered I had a typo in my username (maiden name) - I guess I shouldn't start registering after midnight! Briefly, I am married, and I've been living in Cincinnati for 28 years. I have 3 children -one still an 8th grader - as well as 2 grandchildren from my married oldest son. I have been working for a large nonprofit organization for over 20 years serving as a VP for the last seven years. My husband is a director of radiation therapy for a specialized vet practice. I wish that I could say I would be retiring soon like some of you already are but with the weak economy and needing funds for private high school and college for my youngest son it most likely will be a few years down the road. My mother and sister both still have homes at Lakeside so I try to make it back to the Storm Lake area at least once a year. The lake and the new waterpark make for a fun visit.

Rose (McLauglin) Denman

Back to top Go down

Rose McLaughlin Denman Empty Re: Rose McLaughlin Denman

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 am

Rose!

Wow, it has been so long. It's great that you'll be attending this summer. I am excited and I'm sure that everyone else is too, that we are getting a bunch of folks that to attend this year that were not able to make it in 1998.

Thanks for the info and I can't wait to see you!

-mike

Admin
Admin

https://smhs69.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down