smhs69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News about the Reunion!

2 posters

Go down

Latest News about the Reunion! Empty Latest News about the Reunion!

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:15 am

This will be the place where you will see updates on the reunion status. I do believe that most of this is being handled by our friends, the Mahers. What we want to see here is where this thing is going to be. When it will happen. Where we can stay, etc.

Hopefully you all have received the snail mail from Denny and Mary. The reunion is the weekend of July 31st. Some plans have been made and others remain up in the air. I will always try to keep the latest news here in this sticky post but you can always contact Denny and Mary for the absolute latest.

See you there!

-mike

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://smhs69.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Latest News about the Reunion! Empty Reunion

Post  MARY LORD Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 am

Hi Mike - thanks for setting this up! It is so good to get in touch again:)

And Mary & Denny, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help get things set up. We really appreciate you doing so much!

Update on the Lords.....ok, there are quite a few of us these days so here goes:)

We are still in south Florida and are lucky to have all the kids, grandkids, and yes, great-grand fairly nearby. Joshua and Christopher are still working with Terry at Victory Int'l - buying and selling groceries basically. I have been retired from education for several years now - I was having some major health issues and they finally were able to diagnose the fibromyalgia.

Josh and Staci have four children: Brittany 21, Amanda 19, Justin 18, and Josh II 7. Brittany is engaged to Jeremy with a wedding planned for early 2010. They have a beautiful little girl, Rylee, who will be one in April. Amanda & Zack both work for Toys R Us, Justin will graduate in June and is busy checking out colleges. We just had his Senior Recognition Night at his last home basketball game.....after 4 years it will be strange not to have that next year. And Josh II is busy with any and every sport he can try.

Chris and Maria have two children: Kylie is 3 and busy with preschool and dance classes and Brady is almost 5 months old and a true clone of his daddy.

I am so looking forward to the reunion this summer and seeing everyone![img][/img]

Last edited by MARY LORD on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up?)

MARY LORD

http://www.shoptoearn.net/showmehow

Back to top Go down